I was intrigued when I saw Krave Beef Jerky in the store. But after tasting the snack, I appreciated it. The beef jerky was tender and flavorful. It was not too spicy, but it had enough flavor to keep me coming back for more. I would recommend Krave Beef Jerky to anyone looking for a delicious and nutritious snack.
Krave beef jerky is a type of dried, smoked meat popular in many countries in the world. The name “Krave” comes from the Greek word for meat, and they make it from lean cuts of beef that are trimmed of fat and then seasoned with a variety of spices. The beef is then slowly cooked over low heat until it is super-dry and very chewy.
Krave beef jerky is often enjoyed as a high-protein snack or as a meal replacement, and it has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its intense flavor and nutritional value. So, what exactly is Krave beef jerky? It’s a delicious, nutritious way to fuel your body!
Also Read: Old Trapper Beef Jerky Review
Origin Of Krave Beef Jerky
Jon Sebastiani is the father of Krave Beef Jerky, who was inspired by the traditional Hawaiian dish of “beef jerky” during a trip to the island. He wanted to create a healthier and more flavorful version of the popular snack, so he used leaner cuts of meat and added a variety of spices. The result was a delicious and nutritious snack that quickly became a hit with health-conscious consumers. Today, it is available in a variety of flavors, including Original, Sweet & Spicy, and Teriyaki. And thanks to Jon Mayor’s vision, it is now one of the most popular brands of beef jerky on the market.
You Might Also Like: How To Make Prime Meat Jerky
How To Make Krave Beef Jerky
Follow these steps to make well-seasoned and flavored Krave beef
1. Preheat your oven to 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, take a look at the beef and trim off any excess fat. Next, cut the beef against the grain into thin strips that are about a quarter-inch thick.
2. Once you have all of your strips cut, it is time to start marinating them. In a bowl, mix Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, liquid smoke, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and ground ginger.
3. Add the beef strips to the bowl and coat them in the marinade. Then, cover the bowl and let it sit in the fridge for at least four hours.
4. The next step is to line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place a wire rack on top of it. It will help the jerky to dry equally as it bakes.
5. Take the beef strips out of the marinade and pat them dry with a paper towel. Then, arrange them on the wire rack so as to not touch each other.
6. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for two hours. After two hours, open the oven door and Rotate the pan 180 degrees. It will help the beef to dry evenly. Close the oven door and continue cooking for another two hours.
7. Once the beef is ready, remove it from the oven and let it cool completely. Then, store it in an airtight container in the fridge for two weeks.
You Might Also Like: How Much Beef Jerky Can You Get From One Cow?
Advantages Of Eating Krave Beef Jerky
As anyone who has ever tried it will tell you, beef jerky is delicious. But did you know that it also has several health benefits? For starters, beef jerky is a good source of protein. It’s also low in fat and calories, making it an ideal snack for those watching their weight. Perhaps most importantly, beef jerky is packed with nutrients essential for good health. These include iron, zinc, and vitamin B12. So not only does beef jerky taste great, but it’s also good for you. So next time you’re looking for a healthy snack, reach for a bag of the healthy snack. You’ll be glad you did.
Disadvantages Of Eating Krave Beef Jerky
Krave beef jerky is popular snack food, but it has some disadvantages.
- For one thing, it is high in sodium. A single serving of this snack contains over 600 milligrams of sodium, more than 25% of the recommended daily intake. It can lead to complications such as high blood pressure and fluid retention.
- Additionally, this beef nibble is high in fat. A single serving contains almost 10 grams of fat, nearly 20% of the recommended daily intake for fat. Too much dietary fat can lead to weight gain and other health problems such as heart disease.
- Finally, they process Krave Beef Jerky, meaning that it contains artificial ingredients and preservatives. These can be harmful to your health and may cause side effects such as headaches, nausea, and fatigue. Therefore, while it may be a tasty snack, it is necessary to be aware of its potential drawbacks before consuming it regularly.
Also Read: How To Make Beef Jerky Low Sodium
Tenderness Of Krave Beef Jerky
Krave Beef Jerky is one of the most tender jerky you can find. It is from 100% grass-fed beef that they roast slowly to perfection, and they process it in a way that preserves its natural juices and flavors. As a result, it is incredibly tender and juicy, with a delicious taste sure to satisfy your hunger. If you’re looking for tender, juicy beef jerky packed with flavor, Krave is best.
Flavors of Krave Beef Jerky
When it comes to beef jerky, there are a lot of different flavors to choose from. Krave Beef Jerky offers a wide variety of flavors that are sure to please any beef jerky fan. Some of the most popular flavors of the healthy snack include Original, Sriracha, and Sweet Chipotle. Original is the classic flavor that started it all and includes a savory blend of spices that give it a unique flavor. Sriracha is a spicy flavor perfect for those who enjoy a little bit of heat in their beef jerky. Sweet Chipotle is a sweet and smoky flavor appropriate for those who relish a bolder flavor. No matter your preference, you are sure to find a flavor of this beefy nibble that you will love.
Krave Beef Jerky is one of the best out there. However, even the purest whites have their dark secrets. As much as the snack is tasty and chewy, it also has limits. However, from the review above, it is evident that this beef snack is probably the best.
Also Read: How Much Beef Jerky Can A Diabetic Eat