Dukes beef jerky is a brand of dried beef popular among outdoor enthusiasts and athletes. They marinate it in a blend of spices after which they dry it, resulting in a chewy, flavorful snack high in protein and low in fat. Dukes beef jerky is available in various flavors, including original, spicy, and teriyaki. The company also offers a line of pork jerky, and an all-natural line of jerky made without artificial preservatives or flavors. Looking for a nutritious snack to take on your next hike or a tasty treat to fuel your workouts? Duke’s beef jerky is a great option.
History Of Dukes Beef Jerky
Dukes beef jerky has a long and storied history. The company was founded in the early 1900s by Arthur Duke, who started out selling beef jerky from a horse-drawn cart in San Francisco. Dukes beef jerky quickly gained a following among the city’s residents, and Duke expanded his business by opening up additional carts and stands throughout the city. By the mid-1900s, Dukes beef jerky was so renowned that they sell it across the country. Today, they still make it using the same recipes and methods developed by Arthur Duke himself, and it remains one of the most popular brands on the market.
Also Read: Man Crates Beef Jerky Review
How They Make Dukes Beef Jerky
Making Dukes Beef Jerky: This is the recipe that the makers use – you may want to try it. This beef jerky is easy to make, and it is also flavorful and packed with protein.
- The key to making good beef jerky is to start with high-quality meat. Lean meat without fat is imperative.
- Next, you will need to prepare a marinade. A simple marinade consisting of soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder is all you need to infuse the beef with flavor.
- After marinating the beef, slice it into thin strips and place it on a dehydrator tray. Dehydrate at a low temperature until it is dry and slightly chewy. This process can take anywhere from 4-to 6 hours, depending on the thickness of the slices.
- After it is ready, store it in an airtight container making it fresh for around two weeks. Now enjoy your homemade beef jerky anytime, anywhere!
What To Avoid When Making Dukes Beef Jerky
When making the snack, there are a few things you’ll want to avoid.
- First, you’ll want to trim off any excess fat from the meat. It will make your jerky less fit, and cause it to spoil more quickly.
- Second, you’ll want to avoid using too much salt. It will make your jerky less flavorful, and cause the meat to draw out moisture and become tough.
- Finally, you’ll want to avoid overcooking the meat. It will not only make your jerky dry and brittle, but it will also cause the beef to lose its flavor.
By avoiding these three mistakes, you can be sure that your Duke beef jerky will be delicious and enjoyable.
You Might Also Like: Country Archer Beef Jerky Review
Dukes Beef Jerky is a popular product that many people enjoy. Some of them include:
- It is a great source of protein and has many other nutrients that are beneficial to the body. Dukes Beef Jerky is also low in fat and calories, making it a healthy snack option.
- In addition, it is easy to transport and store, making it a convenient snack. Dukes Beef Jerky is also a versatile product you can use for many recipes.
Overall, Dukes Beef Jerky is a delicious and nutritious snack that provides numerous benefits.
When it comes to beef jerky, there are a variety of brands to choose from. However, not all beef jerky is created equal. The snack is a popular choice, but it’s not without its disadvantages.
- One of the biggest drawbacks of this snack is that it contains MSG. MSG is a common additive that can cause a variety of side effects, including headaches, nausea, and fatigue.
- Additionally, it is high in sodium, which can lead to dehydration and high blood pressure.
- Finally, it is often quite tough and chewy, making it difficult to eat.
For these reasons, it’s important to consider all of the disadvantages before deciding whether or not to purchase this healthy nibble.
Nutrition Facts About The Snack
Dukes beef jerky is a healthier alternative to traditionally processed meats. It is made with 100% grass-fed beef and does not contain any preservatives or artificial ingredients. It is also a good source of protein and contains essential nutrients like iron and zinc. One serving of Dukes beef jerky (28 grams) has 110 calories, 11 grams of protein, and 5 grams of fat. It also has 20% of the Daily Value (DV) for iron and 10% of the DV for zinc. Duke beef jerky is a nutritious snack that can help you meet your daily protein needs.
Also Read: Matador Beef Jerky Review
It is some of the most flavorful and juicy around. But what’s the price tag on this delicious treat?
A single bag of the snack costs around $8. That may seem like a lot for a small bag of jerky, but when you consider the quality of the meat and the fact that it’s all-natural, it’s a pretty good deal. Plus, a little goes a long way with this jerky – a few pieces will satisfy your hunger and leave you wanting more.
So next time you’re in the mood for some delicious beef jerky, don’t hesitate to pick up a bag of Dukes. It may cost a little more than some other brands, but it’s worth every penny. You may check more on Amazon.
Where To Buy The Healthy Nibble
Dukes beef jerky is becoming increasingly popular, as more and more people discover the delicious taste and high quality of the brand. However, with popularity comes demand, and many consumers are wondering where to buy it. The good news is that it is widely available, and you can buy it from a variety of online and offline retailers. Some of the most popular places to buy it include Amazon, Walmart, and Target. However, many other retailers sell Dukes beef jerky, so it should be easy to find a source that is convenient for you. In addition, it is often available at discount prices when purchased in bulk, making it an affordable option for those who enjoy this delicious snack.
You Might Also Like: How To Make Beef Jerky Gluten Free
Dukes beef Jerky Summary Review
If you’re looking for a delicious, protein-packed snack that will keep you fueled throughout the day, look no further than the snack. This jerk is made from Lean antibiotic-free beef that is hand-trimmed and slow-cooked to perfection, resulting in a tender, flavorful jerky that is perfect for on-the-go snacking. In addition to being deliciously satisfying, it is also a good source of energy and provides 10g of protein per serving. So whether you’re looking for an afternoon pick-me-up or something to tide you over until dinner, Duke’s beef jerky will hit the spot.
Also Read: How Long Does Beef Jerky Take To Digest?